Giant Redwoods RV & Cabins
Perfectly located on the South Fork Eel River in the heart of the ancient Giant Redwood forest on the Avenue of the Giants. our RV & Cabin destination is sure to provide a memorable experience. We are open year-round.
Our RV park has 63 sites, including River Bluff sites overlooking the Eel River. There are FHU and W&E only sites, Back-in, Pull-thru and Big Rig sites are available. All sites have 20, 30 and 50 amp at each site.
Our Glamping Cabins have Queen beds, Twin bucks, Couch, Smart TV, hear and air conditioning, Mini fridge, Microwave/convection oven, coffee set up with coffee included. Each cabin has a fire pit and picnic table. Private bathrooms are assigned and are a short walk away. Linens are not included but are available for rent. Outdoor dishwashing station is available.
- Picnic tables and fire rings
- Volleyball/badminton court
- Swimming hole in Eel River
- Dump Station
- Bath houses with restrooms & showers
- Horseshoe pit
- Paved Roads
- Streamable WiFi & Cable
- Movie Nights
- On-site store with local products including craft beer, wine, ice and firewood
- Fenced dog park
- Discounts Available - Good Sam, Military, First responder
- Nearby Shopping, Dining and Exploring
Mary Alyce Owens, General Manager
PO Box 83
Myers Flat, CA 95554
Hours of Operation
Call Us at 707-943-9999 for more information