In late 2016 a couple saw an opportunity to protect the natural wonders of the redwoods situated on a 17-acre parcel on the Eel River and purchased this gem for posterity. The new owners know you too will fall in love with the quiet, magnificent redwood forest, lazy river, full night sky, and sun-filled warmth of the park. As our guests, you will experience the natural delights of the park and the friendly effective managers who welcome each guest as though you are visiting their home, and you are! We want you to feel at home too and return, again and again, each time seeing the property and its ecosystem thriving.
Whether you enjoy one of the many activities (swimming, fishing, kayaking, etc) on the Eel River, a stroll among the majestic redwoods, a drive down the Avenue of the Giants, or just peaceful camping, our goal is to provide a welcoming environment to allow you to connect not only with those you love but with the person inside that you are allowed to discover in the quiet moments. We have plenty of sunshine, privacy, and on-site camp hosts with years of experience all working together efficiently to help restore the human connection. And peace.
For Our Guests:
- updated restrooms & laundry room (including radiant heat in the bathroom floors)
- new cabin to house our convenience store selling firewood, ice, ice cream, beer, wine, soda & water
- new rock entrance to distinguish the property to our guests
- new fence around the property
- picnic tables & firepits for every site
- resurfaced & graded the park grounds
- coin-operated laundry for our guests
- volleyball, tetherball & horseshoe pits, of course!
- planted over 300 redwood trees and recently re-landscaped the entire property
- upgraded cable and wifi system park-wide (cable is free with stay!)
- replaced/upgraded all electrical boxes (and panels) on the north end to 50A
- playground for kids
- new fence for a dog park
- the new logo, website, and reservation system
- maintain a prudent ongoing tree maintenance program utilizing a certified arborist
PO Box 83
Myers Flat, CA 95554
Hours of Operation
Call Us at 707-943-9999 for more information